Indiana Fall Fly-In
For 2021 we are at CERALAND from September 30th through October 3rd.
3989 S 525 E Columbus, IN 47203
5 MI SW of Columbus, 9 Miles from Columbus airfield KBAK (Flyin/Flyout)
I-65 8 Miles, Gas 4 Miles, Restaurants and hotels 6 Miles
39.16265730211308, – 85.81204704644306
There are two huge fields next to each other at the North end 2000’ x 200’ and 1750’ x 400’.
They have baseball fields, a lake, a restaurant, a camp store, tennis, a driving range, etc.
Dogs cats, ferrets, birds, and other pets are welcome.
There is a huge pavilion with lights that we could use at night for meetings or parties, or movies.
We can have our fun activities and fireworks.
Pilot and Vendor Fly-In Registration Cost:
- Non-participants, visiting friends, etc. $5.00 per car
- PPG vendors – You are a participant so $5.00 for each member of your team plus camping fees. There is no cost to set up a tent or booth, however, we request vendors provide 1 item with a $100 retail value for a charity auction, or equivalent value of services – ie. training. Vendors will also be requested to share a % of profits from the event to be given to charity.
- Pilots – $10.00 participant fee, plus rental for your tent or RV
- Golf carts – Assigned Golf carts for the event administration (I will need a few volunteers, and they will be free) All other golf carts will be about $20.00 for a permit.
- Hoverboard and scooters at no charge.
Camping And Admin Fees for the Event Center:
- Pilots: $5 Day
- Guest: $5 a day per carload, no camping.
- They also have full-service RV campsites with water, electricity, and dump for $50.00 a night, and tent camping for $20 a night.
- Tent camping: $15 Night at LZ field (Dry, No AC, includes car/truck & family access)
- RV camping:: $20 Night at LZ field ( Dry, No AC, includes car/truck & access)
- Golf carts: Admin carts $0.00 All others $20.00 permit for the whole event.
- Food Vendor booth/tent: Each tent/Booth/Trailer $50.00 a day
CERALand access for this event also gives you: Hot water showers, potable water & access to the dump station.