Endless Foot Drags / Old Iron Days 2020
Just wanted to give a quick shout out to the crew who are ramping up to help me move forward with what I truly believe is going to be the absolute best fly in our PPG world has EVER seen:
Also, we are going to have the scavenger hunt race flight which will be a blast along with fun flight competitions!!
Fredonia Lodging and RV Hookups
- America’s Best Value Inn – 25 Total Rooms (13 singles, 8 doubles, 2 suites, 1 single with pull out,) 620-378-3339 (24th & 25th booked full)
- Fredonia Inn – 19 Rooms 620-378-4419
- Flint Oak Ranch – 620-658-4401
- Memories Bed and Breakfast – 7 Rooms, 5 baths, 3 kitchens 620-378-2375
- Old Iron Club – 8 hookups and they have electric, water and dumping at each hookup. Ron Burns is the main contact, his number is 620-717-1429. You can also reach Joni Vorhees 620-378-3631 or 620-332-7199.
- West Park R.V. Park – 6 Hookups (full service) Contact City for booking 620-378-2231
- Poppy & Nan’s – 4 Hookups (full service) Contact Donavon Evenson 620-332-9700
Sign ups for the USPPA Instructor and Tandem Clinic are up.
Instructor’s clinic – https://www.americanparagliding.com/instructor/index_efd.htm
Tandem clinic – https://www.americanparagliding.com/instructor/tandem.htm
The Endless Foot Drag is proud to have the following list of vendors confirmed for the fly-in! There are some vendor spots remaining if needed, so please contact Michael Holliday if you’d like to register.
- Discover PPG (Adventure) – Michael Mixer
- Glidersports (Gravity) – Shawn Witt
- Lone Star Paramotor – Ron Toran
- Midwest Parajet (MacPara, BGD) – Scott Baxter, Steve Reed
- Nirvana North America – Bryan West, Corey Reynolds, Deanna Lucky
- ParaSwag USA (Evo Aviation) – Mark George
- Power2Fly USA – Kyle Matula
- Resurgence PPG – Todd Scandrett
- SuperFly Paragliding (Gin Gliders) – Chris Santacroce
- Texas Powered Paragliding – Jesse Brockwell
- Wisconsin Flight Sports (Skymax) – Sam Thier
Also wanted to include a couple reminders while we’re at it. First, onsite camping is available for registered pilots only. Spectators are welcomed but they will need to use offsite lodging/camping. We’ll have a hose near the hangar so water tanks can be filled. There is also a shower house onsite.
As you’ve heard, we have some pretty great giveaways again this year. We’ll give out some cool stuff like PPG Smoke systems nearly every day, probably during the pilot briefings. We’ll draw for the big items on Saturday.