Endless Foot Drag 2021
We’re asking all attendees to arrive no earlier than Monday, September 20th at 8:00 AM.
Yes. We have water available on-site to fill your RV or camp trailer. We also have showers available on site.
T-shirts and apparel will be available through Brad Holliday with BSN Sports. We will post a link here to the online store where these items will be available to purchase. We anticipate this link will be available as we get closer to the event date. Check back here often.
Registration will be available on-site like last year. When you arrive, you can register at the entrance of the event and will receive a wristband once you’ve signed the waiver.
We are working on several incredible prizes. We will announce the prizes here once we have the final confirmation. Last year we gave away a couple of paramotors, several wings, and many other great prizes. The winner must be present in order to win. The main prize will be announced on Saturday the 25th.
September 7th Update:
June 24th Update:
Well, here it is!! Hope y’all are having a great start to your Summer!! I wanted to jump on here and announce that the support for this year’s EFD is already above expectations and thanks to our many sponsors it looks like we are going to once again be giving away some GREAT prizes. Last year we were able to give away a lot of fantastic PPG gear including a complete paramotor!
Well, hold on to your hats cause this year I’ve already got commitments for THREE complete paramotors to be given away with a strong possibility of a FOURTH!!
It’s going to be a FANTASTIC TIME so don’t miss out!! See you in September!!
Fredonia Lodging and RV Hookups
- America’s Best Value Inn – 25 Total Rooms (13 singles, 8 doubles, 2 suites, 1 single with pull out,) 620-378-3339 (24th & 25th booked full)
- Fredonia Inn – 19 Rooms 620-378-4419
- Flint Oak Ranch – 620-658-4401
- Memories Bed and Breakfast – 7 Rooms, 5 baths, 3 kitchens 620-378-2375
- Old Iron Club – 8 hookups and they have electricity, water, and dumping at each hookup. Ron Burns is the main contact, his number is 620-717-1429. You can also reach Joni Vorhees at 620-378-3631 or 620-332-7199.
- West Park R.V. Park – 6 Hookups (full service) Contact City for booking 620-378-2231
- Poppy & Nan’s – 4 Hookups (full service) Contact Donavon Evenson 620-332-9700
No attendee found! Be the first one to book!