Endless Foot Drag 2021
The dates are confirmed, but the information is from last year. I will update it as more information becomes available throughout the year.
THE ENDLESS FOOT DRAG 2021
You know what’s going to make it so great?? YOU GUYS ARE!!! We are all gonna have such a GREAT TIME flying TOGETHER!!! Don’t forget that the online apparel store closes in 2 days and stay tuned as i will be posting pictures of the fantastic prizes I’ll be giving away throughout the week culminating with the Grand Prize of a top of the line Complete paramotor on Saturday night during our big BBQ dinner and live band and dance!! I sure hope to see as many of you as can come!! The LZ’S are TWICE as big as years past and we have LOTS of daily classes and seminars for pilots to attend.
Also, we are going to have the scavenger hunt race flight which will be a blast along with fun flight competitions!!
Fredonia Lodging and RV Hookups
- America’s Best Value Inn – 25 Total Rooms (13 singles, 8 doubles, 2 suites, 1 single with pull out,) 620-378-3339 (24th & 25th booked full)
- Fredonia Inn – 19 Rooms 620-378-4419
- Flint Oak Ranch – 620-658-4401
- Memories Bed and Breakfast – 7 Rooms, 5 baths, 3 kitchens 620-378-2375
- Old Iron Club – 8 hookups and they have electric, water and dumping at each hookup. Ron Burns is the main contact, his number is 620-717-1429. You can also reach Joni Vorhees 620-378-3631 or 620-332-7199.
- West Park R.V. Park – 6 Hookups (full service) Contact City for booking 620-378-2231
- Poppy & Nan’s – 4 Hookups (full service) Contact Donavon Evenson 620-332-9700
Sign ups for the USPPA Instructor and Tandem Clinic are up.
Instructor’s clinic – https://www.americanparagliding.com/instructor/index_efd.htm
Tandem clinic – https://www.americanparagliding.com/instructor/tandem.htm
The Endless Foot Drag is proud to have the following list of vendors confirmed for the fly-in! There are some vendor spots remaining if needed, so please contact Michael Holliday if you’d like to register.
- Discover PPG (Adventure) – Michael Mixer
- Glidersports (Gravity) – Shawn Witt
- Lone Star Paramotor – Ron Toran
- Midwest Parajet (MacPara, BGD) – Scott Baxter, Steve Reed
- Nirvana North America – Bryan West, Corey Reynolds, Deanna Lucky
- ParaSwag USA (Evo Aviation) – Mark George
- Power2Fly USA – Kyle Matula
- Resurgence PPG – Todd Scandrett
- SuperFly Paragliding (Gin Gliders) – Chris Santacroce
- Texas Powered Paragliding – Jesse Brockwell
- Wisconsin Flight Sports (Skymax) – Sam Thier
Also wanted to include a couple of reminders while we’re at it. First, onsite camping is available for registered pilots only. Spectators are welcomed but they will need to use offsite lodging/camping. We’ll have a hose near the hangar so water tanks can be filled. There is also a shower house on site.
Parking will be obvious when you arrive, and we’ll offer instructions as well. We will be strictly enforcing the parking rules because we need to fit as many people as possible adjacent to the LZ area.
As you’ve heard, we have some pretty great giveaways again this year. We’ll give out some cool stuff like PPG Smoke systems nearly every day, probably during the pilot briefings. We’ll draw for the big items on Saturday.
Please bring $50 cash for registration if at all possible!!! We will have an option for a credit card or Paypal payment but things will go much quicker with cash.
Thanks, everyone, the long-term weather forecast is looking good so we are getting excited about flying and hanging out with all of you!
We know people are anxious but we have to remind everyone that the event starts at 8 AM on Monday the 21st. Onsite camping is not allowed before the event officially starts and you will be turned away, so please don’t show up early. If you are wanting to get to the area ahead of time there are some great options for RV sites in town, or at one of the lakes nearby.
Thanks for understanding!