Buffalo Mountain Flyers 4th of July Fly-In 2020
The Torrey Pines of the central states! 10 acre roll-off pasture launch. Launch from 1,000ft 5-mile long ridges, soar for hours, mass gaggle multi-wing 50mi+ XC’s, altitudes > 6K AGL, land littered with 40+ acres of rolling pastures, easy retrieves, come back for epic evening glass-off flights.
Hotels, motels, RV parks, camp at launch, share the stars with all your flying friends. This is THE place to enjoy air sports to the fullest. Come early and stay late.
- Registration levels simply provide you a choice in the amount of your Donation.
- Review Site Info for Pilot Requirements.
- Mandatory Daily Site Check-In.
- Award winning Fly-in T-shirts!
- Sunday June 28th Hamburger and Hot Dog grilling. Donations accepted.
- Friday July 3rd Side Saddle Catering a meal.
- Facebook Event Page
- BMF sites
- Miles of ridge-soaring opportunity. 100+ mile XC flights.
- Best season for record-setting flights.
- Non-sanctioned competition. Triangle,
O&R, and distance.
- Two nights of live music in the Buffalo Landing Zone.
- Launch safety observers/marshals
- Local motels, bed-and-breakfasts, reserve early.
- Tent, RV, Truck Bed camping at launch or in the Landing Zone.
- Porta-John’s at launch and in the Landing Zone.
This was the spot to camp last year with the hookups. Start making reservations now!!
Talimena State Park
50884 US-271, Talihina, OK 74571
INCLEMENT WEATHER ACTIVITIES AVAILABLE
- Severe weather contingency plans both for the fly-in and for normal BMF site flying.
- Paper airplane contest.
- Typical outdoor recreation (lakes, fishing, boating, hiking, off-roading, sight-seeing
No attendee found! Be the first one to book!