Bad-Apples Fly-In 2022
- 24 Mar – NEW CHANGES – READ THIS!
How early can I arrive?
We’ve had this question a few times so far we’ve modified the policy and we are asking that no one arrives before Tuesday to allow us some time to get prepared.
Fly-In staff will also be collecting the camping fees for all who are on the field for the fly-in so if there is no one present at the entrance when you arrive, please seek us out to make sure you obtain the camper tag for this year.
Also for those arriving early, please be aware that you may be asked to change location, depending on where you park. Some spaces near the pavilion will certainly be reserved for staff but there may be some additional shuffling around for organizational purposes.
Some of the power poles have multiple 20/30/50A outlets so when you park, make sure you leave enough space for other campers to access the remaining outlets.
- 14 Mar – No “pre-registration” this year!
But we do have a system to let us know how many plan to attend. Please take a few minutes fill out your details so we can prepare appropriately.
- 28 Feb – Moving Ahead, Big Changes, please read!
Preparations for the 2021 Fly-In continue.
We have decided to simplify the payments process and will be only accepting cash at the gate. However, we still have a “Plan To Be There?” button but this is NOT a registration, nor is it a guarantee for or of anything. We simply ask that everyone who is intending to be there and/or would like to purchase T-shirts signs up so that we know how many to expect as it will assist us immensely in planning for supplies and preparation for the fly-in.
- Supporting Resurgence PPG
Our mission for 2021 has not changed from what we were planning for 2020.
We will be supporting Resurgence PPG with the proceeds from the fly-in.
- 7 Dec – Getting ready IT’S ON!!!
We will be likely be adjusting some of our procedures a little bit this year, never stop improving!
Rules for the Bad Apples / Hodges Field PPG Fly In
- sign a waiver before flying
- attend a pilot briefing before flying
- wear a wristband on at all times
- keep the runway clear (remove unused equipment from the field promptly after the flight and only set up immediately before launching)
- familiarize themselves with the airspace and local conditions
- yield right of way to landing pilots
- keep all pets on a leash
- ensure pets use the appropriate area for relieving themselves and immediately clean up any “accidents”
- register as a pilot if vendor
- fly commensurate with skill level.
Limitations; Participants must NOT:
- harass wildlife or people
- fly low over people, buildings or animals
- perform demonstration flights without prior arrangement with staff
- perform group training or first solo flights
- keep all equipment, tents, vehicles, and people behind the flight line unless directly involved in flight operations.
Terms and Conditions:
If the event is canceled due to events beyond our control, the decision to issue full or partial refunds will be made based on the timing of and reason for the cancellation.
We don’t retain any credit card info.
We store email addresses, names, pilot names, and phone numbers on a locally secured server to confirm the purchases and to provide a communication path to the pilots. We will not sell or otherwise distribute to any third parties except as legally required by law or court order.
This website is secured by encrypting the data between your browser and the server storing our website, while the credit card data is secured directly by our processing provider. Standard and reasonable precautions are taken to ensure that the limited amount of data we store doesn’t end up in the wrong hands but we are not liable for damages caused by hacking or other malicious attempts to obtain data by outside third parties.
We don’t ship anything. If you want a T-shirt but can’t attend, ask a pilot buddy to bring it back with him or her, or make other arrangements to have it sent.
We reserve the right to refuse entry to the fly-in and property to anyone.
No attendee found! Be the first one to book!